Two Well Equipped Day Hire Boats
9.30am – 4.30pm: £155 (Weekdays) £180 (Weekend & Bank Holidays)
9.30am – Dusk: £215 (Weekdays) £265 (Weekend & Bank Holidays)
Additional hours: £30 £35
Change of booking – min 2 weeks notice
1. Notice to cancel your day hire booking must be given at least 14 days prior to the date of your boat hire to receive a full refund.
2. If your notice to cancel your day hire booking is received within 14 days we are only able to offer a full refund if we are able to re-let the boat.
3. To transfer your day hire booking to another date will incur an administration charge of £20.00.
4. Once handling instructions have been completed the hirer is responsible for the day boat’s safe and courteous navigation.
5. Snaygill Boats Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
6. Snaygill Boats Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by hirers, or their party’s negligence and hirers may themselves be held liable.
7. The boat must be returned at the agreed time in a clean and tidy condition.
8. Boats retuned later than the agreed time will be charged a maximum of £35.00 per hour or part thereof.
9. Day hire boats are not permitted to traverse any locks on the Leeds & Liverpool canal.